Department of Accounting Diponegoro University held an Accounting Forum (AF) serie on 17 October 2020. As with previous series this event was held virtually considering pandemic times. Current issues in financial accounting was chosed as topic of discussion. This topic presented by Ersa Tri Wahyuni, Ph.D of Padjajaran University, member of Indonesia Financial Accounting standard Board (DSAK-IAI) and moderated by Agung Juliarto, Ph.D of Diponegoro University. The discussion began with the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on financial reporting. She said that the major impact of pandemic on financial reporting is assets impairment. Amongst the response of this situation were guidelines for the company in application of PSAK 8, 68, and 71 as well as amendment of PSAK 73 issued by DSAK-IAI. Indonesia Government and Financial Service Authority (OJK) also released regulations and guideline to address this issue. In addition to pandemic issues, recent Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards update as well as future accounting standards development were interactively discussed. She also opened up insights regarding impact of Covid-19 pandemic on financial accounting and reporting as possibly interested research topics. This event was successfully attracted more than 500 participant coming from academics, practitioners, students and general public.
- FIBAA online Visit at Bachelor of Accounting Program
- AF 28 April 2021: Prof. Van der Stede (LSE), Scenario Presentation and the Selection of Innovation Projects
- Accounting Forum October 2020: Current Issues in Financial Accounting
- Accounting Forum, 10 November 2020: On False Research Findings (Prof. James Ohlson, Hong Kong Polytechnique University)
- Accounting Forum, 31 August 2020: Revisiting Audit Competencies-Chapter 2 (Mr. Handrow Cahyadi, KPMG Indonesia)